Try a simple 5-minute spaghetti with tuna recipe, a simple and very tasty pasta dish. This tuna spaghetti recipe is so easy to make, yet very delicious if you follow the simple steps of this recipe.
The tuna spaghetti recipe here is so easy to make.
In addition, it takes only 5 minutes to get it done and enjoy a bowl of delicious tuna and tomato sauce pasta. Hope you will enjoy it!
5-Minute Spaghetti with Tuna Recipe
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 boxes of canned tuna in oil
- 500 g red juice
- 400 g spaghetti
- Slightly fry the garlic in the oil from the tuna cans.
- Add the tuna, tomato juice, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Boil the spaghetti and serve with the hot tuna on top.