Try a simple and delicious asparagus appetizer recipe we have called asparagus mimosa, an asparagus salad with a twist. The asparagus salad recipe is a boiled asparagus salad with eggs and a savory dressing to bring everything together.
Looking for asparagus recipes? The asparagus appetizer recipe below is a simple and delicious way to prepare asparagus with minimal ingredients. The outcome is guaranteed to be delicious. Try out our new recipe!
Asparagus Mimosa Appetizer Recipe
- 1.5 kg asparagus
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 50 ml vinegar
- 20 ml oil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- Boil the asparagus.
- Separate the boiled egg yolks from the whites.
- Pass the yolks through a sieved and chop the egg whites.
- Prepare a sauce/dressing by mixing together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, tarragon and parsley.
- Place the asparagus on a platter, add the egg white and the yolks on top.
- Serve the asparagus mimosa appetizer with the sauce on top.