Make some delicious baked potato wedges with cream sauce by following this recipe. Potato wedges are a staple food in many cuisines around the world and a great vegetarian side. They go amazing with a simple sour cream sauce with green onions.
Why Baked potato wedges with cream sauce?
Follow this simple baked potato wedges recipe with cream sauce and enjoy the most delicious wedges ever. Easy to make, easy to bake, and easy to eat, the potato wedges with cream sauce are simply amazing! The recipe below.
Baked Potato Wedges with Cream Sauce Recipe
- 8 potatoes
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 green onion chopped
- Heat up the oven.
- Wash the potatoes and prick them with a fork all over their surface.
- Put the potatoes on the oven tray and bake for 1 hour, until they have fully cooked inside.
- Cut each potato into 6 pieces, lengthwise (like wedges).
- Grease them with oil, and sprinkle with salt and bake again (with the peel side down) for another 10 minutes, until browned.
- Mix the sour cream with the chopped green onion and season.
- Serve the baked potato wedges hot with the cream sauce on top.