Looking for a new vegetarian recipe that is both easy to make and tastes delicious? The baked vegetables with feta cheese recipe here is a Greek recipe with a twist. Loaded with veggies and with a touch of feta cheese and olives to remind us of the gorgeous Greek seaside, this recipe is easy to make and easy to digest.
If you want to give your Greek salad a new look, we invite you to try the baked vegetables with feta cheese and olives. Let us know how it turned out!
Baked Vegetables with Feta Cheese Recipe
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 potatoes
- 2 zucchinis
- 200 g feta cheese
- 4 to matoes
- 2 onions
- 185 g of olives without seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Heat up the oven first.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and sprinkle them with salt and oil.
- Cook them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add sliced zucchinis over the potatoes and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the feta cheese cut into cubes with the quartered tomatoes, sliced onions, olives and sunflower seeds.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour this mix over the potatoes and zucchinis in the oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.