Here is a simple and delicious pasta dish, the béchamel sauce bow tie pasta recipe. Super easy to make and vegetarian, this recipe is so satisfying and filling, that you’ll come back for more.
Béchamel is one of the most popular pasta sauces.
Originally from Italy but with a lot of popularity in France, Béchamel pasta has passed the borders and conquered most Europe and also abroad. Let me tell you, this simple bow tie pasta with Béchamel sauce is absolutely delicious!
Béchamel Sauce Bow Tie Pasta Recipe
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 600 ml milk
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- chopped parsley leaves
- 250 g bow tie pasta
- Melt the butter in a pan, then add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Take the pan from the heat and add the milk, while whisking continuously.
- Put the pan back on the heat and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring continuously, until the Béchamel sauce thickens.
- Add the crushed garlic, the chopped parsley, salt and pepper and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Serve with bow tie pasta.