This classic omelet recipe is still a winner in our kitchen! Try our bell pepper omelet recipe, a delicious breakfast with few ingredients.
In 10 minutes you will enjoy a delicious breakfast, it’s that simple. Bell peppers add extra flavor to a plain omelet, and of course, more vitamins and color. This omelet recipe is simply delish!
Bell Pepper Omelet Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 green onions
- Grill the bell peppers, peel them and, and remove the seeds.
- Cut them into strips and sauté in a little oil, together with the minced garlic.
- Remove from pan.
- Add a little more oil in the pan if the case be, for the omelet.
- Whisk the eggs with milk and the finely chopped green onion.
- When it is almost ready, add the bell pepper to the pan and continue cooking the omelet for 2 more minutes.