If you love baked potatoes, you will love these cheese cream stuffed potatoes too. The recipe here is simple and extremely satisfying. You can serve these cheese cream loaded potatoes as the main course with a fresh salad next to it.
This cheese cream baked potatoes recipe will make you fall in love with baked potatoes nonetheless. Ready to try the creamy cheese potatoes? Here goes.
Cheese Cream Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 225 g soft cow cheese cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Wash the potatoes well and wrap them in aluminum foil with the peels on.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Mix the cheese with the sour cream, chopped mint and garlic.
- Season to taste.
- Cut the baked potatoes in two and fill them with the garlic cream cheese sauce.
- Serve the cream cheese stuffed baked potatoes with green salad.