Looking for 5 minutes recipes? Well, you’ve found one. Try a simple delicious bite-size cheese stuffed cucumbers appetizer recipe that is easy to make and delicious. Cucumbers are way underrated as appetizers, but this recipe here with cheesy cucumber pieces will leave you to want some more.
It only takes 5 minutes to make, it is a simple and refreshing appetizer recipe that anyone will love. You should try it too.
Cheese Stuffed Cucumbers Appetizer Recipe
- 1-2 cucumbers 300 g
- 200 g of fresh cow cheese cottage cheese
- 2-3 green onions
- 5-6 radishes
- Fresh dill
- Peel the cucumbers, cut into 3-4 cm long pieces, and remove the core.
- Finely chop the green onions and mix with the cheese, dill salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the cucumber pieces with this cheese mixture.
- Arrange on an appetizer platter and garnish with thin slices of radishes and chopped green onions.