Prepare a hearty and healthy chicken breast, endives and mayo salad, a delicious keto salad with few ingredients, and easy steps. Yes, this salad recipe here is 100% keto.
You can add other leafy greens in it, such as spinach or kale, and make it even more filling. If you want to skip the mayo, use a cold-pressed olive oil for dressing instead. Without further ado, here is the delish chicken breast with endives, and mayo salad recipe.
Chicken Breast, Endives & Mayo Salad Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 500 g finely chopped endives
- 300 g mayonnaise
- 2 large butter lettuce
- 1 bunch finely chopped parsley
- 1 red bell pepper cut into small cubes
- 1 pickled cucumber cut into small cubes
- Boil the chicken breast with salt.
- Remove, leave to cool off, and cut into thin strips.
- Mix the endives and mayonnaise, red bell pepper and pickled cucumber.
- Season and place on the butter lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Add the chicken breast strips on top.
- Decorate with mayonnaise, pickles and parsley leaves.