Try a fancy-delicious chicken cocktail recipe with exotic fruits. This chicken cocktail recipe is great for festive dinners. It is an amazing appetizer that can be serves as a salad or entree. For best “plating”, use a cocktail glass to serve it and it will also look amazing.
Chicken cocktail appetizers are just as fancy as seafood cocktails. And a great alternative if you don’t like or are allergic to seafood. Without further ado, here is the fancy recipe!
Chicken Cocktail Recipe with Exotic Fruits
- 250 g boiled chicken
- 200 g grapefruit
- 120 g kiwi
- 120 g pineapple compote
- 20 g butter lettuce
- 140 g mayonnaise
- 80 g tomatoes
- 10 g of olives
- 150 g grated carrots
- parsley leaves
- Cut the chicken julienne and mix it with the diced fruits.
- Season the mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
- Add the mayo to the chicken cocktail and mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Garnish a champagne glass with grated carrot and then add the chicken cocktail in.
- Decorate with butter lettuce, quarters cut tomatoes, pineapple, olives and parsley leaves.
- Your exotic fruits chicken cocktail recipe is ready.