Deviled eggs are a true appetizer staple. Making deviled eggs to look like small sailing boats will take your decorating skills to the next level. And it’s easy to make deviled eggs sailing boats.
All you need is a few toothpicks and triangle-shaped cut ham slices. And good wind. This deviled eggs recipe is very popular in Central and Eastern Europe, where this is a classic appetizer recipe. Without further ado, let’s get cooking. Pro!
Deviled Eggs Sailing Boats Appetizer
- 100 g ham
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 grated onion
- 3 teaspoons Romanian zacusca
- Cut the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk.
- Mix the hard-boiled egg yolks with 2 tbsp mayonnaise into a fine paste.
- Then add the onion, zacusca, chopped dill into the paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the deviled eggs with this delicious paste, and arrange them on a serving platter.
- Decorate the platter with mayo.
- Cut the ham into small triangles, stick a toothpick in them and pin them in the eggs to look like sailing boats.