This recipe here is easy to make and delicious. In the end, you will get delicious, gourmet burger buns that everyone will adore. Cook like a pro with the recipe below!
Dill Seeds Buns Recipe
- 560 g white bread dough
- 3 tablespoons dill seeds
- milk for glazing the buns
- Turn the oven on high heat.
- Place the bun dough in a large bowl and add the dill seeds.
- Knead for a few minutes until the dill seeds are well incorporated.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts, knead each for several minutes, and then shape them in round buns.
- Place the buns on a greased baking tray and let them proof for 25-30 minutes in a warm place.
- Glaze them with milk and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until they turn golden.
- Serve the dill buns with cheese, fish or use them for burgers.