In addition, this recipe here is a great alternative to the grilled cheese sandwich! Just as tasty but much lower in calories and very filling. If we have convinced you already, check the recipe below.
Cheese Buns Recipe
- 6 buns
- 100 g butter
- 150 g cheese
- 1 or
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- salt pepper
- Cut the buns in halves and soak them in milk.
- Mix the cheese with the egg, salt, pepper and dill into a paste.
- Spread the cheese paste over every bun halves.
- Put the halves back together as if you’d make a burger.
- Divide the butter into 12 pieces. Place 1 piece on the oven tray, for each of the 6 buns, and then another cube over the bun.
- So, one piece of butter under the bun and another on top.
- Add a tsp of sour cream on top of each cheese bun too.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts well.
- Serve the cheesy buns hot.