The Glamorgan sausages recipe here is simple and delicious. Glamorgan sausage is a traditional Welsh vegetarian sausage made with cheese, leeks, and breadcrumbs. Meatless sausage yet so delicious, let me tell you.
Key ingredients for the Glamorgan sausages are leeks, cheese, and breadcrumbs. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. These Welsh vegetarian sausages are a great alternative for meat sausages if you want to make a new healthy eating habit. Try it now.
Easy Glamorgan Sausages Recipe (VEGETARIAN)
- 50 g butter
- 1 leek cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 175 g grated cheese
- 225 g of bread core
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 teaspoons sage dried
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons parmesan grated
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Melt the butter and saute the leeks for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the leek from the butter and mix with the mustard, cheese, breadcrumb, beaten egg, sage and milk.
- Season if necessary and shape the mix into 8 Glamorgan sausages.
- Roll the sausages through grated Parmesan.
- Heat up remaining butter and the oil and fry the sausages over low heat until they turn golden.
- Serve the Glamorgan sausages with green salad.