This simple to make easy pastrami sandwich recipe is a great appetizer for any party. For this pastrami sandwich, you only need a few good ingredients, such as great quality beef roast or pastrami, fresh cheese, a few veggies, and some sauces.
Easy to make and delicious!
- 12 slices of whole grain bread
- 50 g butter
- 1 small grated carrot
- 1 small grated pumpkin
- 150 g grated fresh cow cheese telemea
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices of roasted beef pastrami, ham etc.
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 cucumber cut into slices
- 4 small tomatoes cut into slices
- horseradish mustard
- Spread butter on every bread slice.
- Mix the grated carrot, pumpkin, cow cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl into a paste.
- Divide this paste into 4 equal parts.
- Place one slice of meat on four slices of bread.
- Add lettuce and a few slices of cucumber and tomatoes.
- Season and put on the second slice of bread on top.
- Apply the cheese paste on this second bread slice and the horseradish paste or mustard.
- Add the 3rd slice of bread on each sandwich.
- Cut the 4 pastrami sandwiches diagonally and serve.