Learn how to make a delicious pesto sauce, by following this easy pesto recipe here. Pesto is a staple Italian sauce for pasta as well as other dishes, such as risotto or potatoes.
The authentic pesto sauce recipe is simple
Below you find an easy pesto sauce with the bare minimum ingredients and ready in 15 minutes. We love this recipe, we hope you’ll love it too.
Easy Pesto Sauce Recipe
- 50 g fresh basil leaves
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 25 g pine nuts
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 175 g of olive oil
- Blend in a food processor the basil leaves with the garlic, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until you make a homogeneous puree.
- Slow down the speed of the food processor and gradually add the remaining oil.
- Serve with cooked pasta.
If you enjoyed the easy pesto sauce recipe, also try our Neapolitan Sauce Spaghetti Recipe (VEGAN)