Deviled eggs, poached eggs, even eggs Benedict are such filling appetizers. So if you like eggs in this way, you will definitely like the Vermouth sauced dipped eggs here. This grandma-style recipe is a retro, but so, so delicious! You must try it.
Eggs in Vermouth Sauce Recipe
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 25 g butter
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 25 g flour
- 2 tablespoons Vermouth
- 375 ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Fresh dill
- Melt the butter in a pan, then add the mustard powder and flour.
- Add the vermouth and milk gradually, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Leave it on low fire for 3 more minutes, while stirring.
- Add salt, pepper, tarragon.
- Cut the eggs in halves.
- Arrange the eggs on a serving platter, pour the sauce on top and serve hot.
- Garnish with fresh dill.