Deviled eggs are a-OK, but there are other delicious ways to make serve eggs as appetizers. We definitely recommend that you try out the eggs stuffed with mushroom cream recipe, a simple and savory appetizer that you will totally love.
The recipe uses simple ingredients and is so easy to make! In addition, it is super-delicious!
Eggs Stuffed with Mushroom Cream Recipe
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 150 g mushrooms
- 100 g cheese
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 tomatoes
- Cut one end of the boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
- Finely chop the mushrooms and mix well with the cheese and margarine until you get a paste.
- Add salt, pepper, chopped garlic to taste.
- Fill each egg with mushroom paste.
- Arrange the stuffed eggs on a plate decorated with mayonnaise, then the egg.
- Cut small lids from the tomatoes, remove their inside and place each on top of the eggs.
- Ornate with the chopped greens and lemon slices.