Looking for a simple and healthy alternative to meatballs that is vegetarian? Try the fried parsnip balls recipe below. Parsnip is such an underrated root vegetable. There are many ways in which you can actually use it to make some delicious meals. The parsnip balls recipe here is a great example.
Try the recipe below.
Fried Parsnip Balls Recipe
- 450 g parsnip cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 25 g butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 125 g breadcrumbs
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoon curry spice
- Oil for frying
- Boil the parsnip slices in boiling water with a little salt for 15 minutes.
- Drain and make it into a rough puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Put the composition in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- Form 12 veggie balls.
- Heat the oil and fry the parsnip balls for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.