The garlic cheese spread here will take your cheese spread skills to the next level. Adding garlic to a cream cheese spread, add more aroma, spiciness, and character to your cheese spread.
This recipe here makes for a simple appetizer and snack when you want to make toast out of the ordinary. You will love our recipe once you try it!
Garlic Cheese Spread
- 100 g fresh cow cheese
- 30 ml milk
- 50 g margarine
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- salt pepper
- Mix the cheese with the milk and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Then add the crushed garlic and mix well once again.
- Add the margarine and continue mixing until you have an homogenous spread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The garlic cheese spread is now ready to serve.