Looking for a new side dish? The glazed carrots and asparagus recipe here is a must-try! This German/French-inspired side dish is a great addition to any main course.
Simple, easy to make, and extremely tasty, the glazed carrots with asparagus recipe is ideal if you love sweeter side dishes. If you want to impress, this side dish recipe is a must-do ASAP. Recipe here.
Glazed Carrots & Asparagus Recipe
- 700 g sliced carrots
- 200 g asparagus
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Boil the carrots for 5 minutes.
- Cut the asparagus in half.
- Add the lower asparagus ends over the carrots and boil for 1 minute.
- The add the asparagus tips and boil for another 2 minutes.
- Add the butter, lemon juice and sugar in a pan.
- Warm them up gently warm, then add the drained vegetables.
- Cook until the veggies are nicely glazed.
- If you use canned asparagus, skip the boiling part of the asparagus.