This grilled chicken salad recipe is a very filling meal on its own. The salad can be served as an appetizer or as a main course if you’re on a lean or low carb diet. Yes, it is a low-carb chicken salad and you can make it even low calories if you reduce the amount of salad dressing.
With the fresh avocado, lettuce, and dressing combo, this grilled chicken salad will leave you coming back for more. The recipe below!
Easy Grilled Chicken Salad
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tsp mustard
- 150 ml sour cream
For the salad
- 2 pieces boneless chicken breast
- 1 avocado
- 50 g lettuce leaves
- lemon slices
- Combine the dressing ingredients well, add the sour cream at the end, and continue mixing.
- Grill the chicken breasts on the barbecue.
- When they are ready, then cut them into cubes. Cut the avocado into cubes too.
- Split the lettuce into 4 serving cups.
- Add the chicken breasts, the avocado and pour the dressing on top.
- Season with paprika and use the lemon slices to decorate the cups.
- The grilled chicken salad is ready to serve.
- You can make this salad with shrimp or bacon instead of chicken breast.