The grilled fennel and potatoes salad is a simple and savory salad you should try. Fennel is a very tasty veggie from the Mediterranean cuisine, where it is used in salads, as well as veggie roasts and other vegetarian dishes, but not only.
This salad is simple, easy to make, and absolutely fabulous. If you want to impress your family and friends with your cooking skills, the grilled fennel salad with potatoes is a must-try!
Grilled Fennel and Potatoes Salad Recipe
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 fennel
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 450 g new potatoes
- 100 g small tomatoes sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoons wine
- Cut the fennel lengthwise in 6 pieces, and grease them with 2 tablespoons oil and crushed garlic.
- Grill the fennel pieces for 6-8 minutes.
- Boil the potatoes, and cut in two.
- Mix together in a bowl the grilled fennel with the potatoes, the eggs cut into quarters and tomato slices.
- Mix the remaining oil with lemon juice, the mustard and wine into a dressing.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad and serve with bread croutons.