Mushrooms make an amazing side dish or appetizer when cooked right. The grilled mushrooms with lemon vinaigrette recipe here will add that flavor and aromas to your mushrooms. It is easy to make, simple, super-light, and absolutely fantastic.
You can serve this dish as a side or as an entree. Either way, we guarantee that this is an excellent recipe that you will love. Try our simple and delicious grilled mushrooms with lemon vinaigrette recipe. Cook like a pro!
Grilled Mushrooms with Lemon Vinaigrette
For the Mushrooms
- 12 large mushrooms
- 100 ml oil
- 25 g butter
- fresh basil for garnish
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/2 grated lemon peel and lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp small capers
- 1 small minced garlic puppy
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 lemon cut into pieces
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette except for the lemon pieces.
- Add them at the end and mix well.
- Turn on the grill.
- Grease one side of the mushrooms with oil.
- Place the mushroom on the grill with cups down and pour 1 teaspoon of oil in each.
- Put a piece of butter in each mushroom and season them well.
- Grill the mushrooms for 6-8 minutes, until they turn golden; constantly grease them with the remaining oil while grilling.
- Transfer to plates and pour the vinaigrette over.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve.