Ham and sage potato patties are undoubtedly one of the most delicious things to eat in a lifetime! So make sure you don’t miss out, we have here for you one of the best fried potato patties recipes you can find.
Ham and Sage Potato Patties Recipe
- 700 g boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 small grated onion
- 150 g ham (cut into cubes)
- 2 bunches chopped sage
- 2 beaten eggs
- 130 g breadcrumb
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Mix the slightly mashed potatoes with the onion, ham, sage, 2 tablespoons beaten egg and season.
- Divide the mixture into 8 and form the potato patties.
- Mix the breadcrumb with the Parmesan.
- Sprinkle each patty with flour, then dip in the whisked egg and then onto the breadcrumb.
- Fry the potato patties on medium heat until they turn golden brown.
- Serve the fried potato patties hot with a salad aside.