The hard-boiled eggs in mustard sauce is a classic German recipe, ideal as an entre or appetizer if you want to impress your guests. While the recipe has originated in Germany, it has soon become popular all across Europe.
This is a great appetizer recipe, for a festive dinner table. Without further ado, let’s get into the recipe.
Hard Boiled Eggs in Mustard Sauce
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 12 olives
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 ml of oil
- 1 small bunch green onions
- 2 small bunch green garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 green lettuce
- Cut the eggs into slices.
- Make the sauce by mixing the mustard with the yolks, lemon juice and oil.
- Place the egg slices on a platter decorated with lettuce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and garlic.
- Pour the mustard sauce over the eggs.
- Decorate with olives and parsley leaves.