Try this hearty vegetable stew recipe, a vegan recipe full of nutrients and flavor. The stew here is loaded with goodies and comes from the sunny coasts of the Mediterranean. Easy to make, nutritionally rich, and super-delicious!
Hearty Vegetable Stew Recipe (VEGAN)
- 30 g cooking oil
- 1 large onion finely sliced
- 450 g chopped leek
- 450 g chopped parsnip
- 450 g potatoes cut into cubes
- 400 g diced canned tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1.2 l vegetable broth from concentrate
- 100 g unsalted peanuts
- 100 g pasta of your choice
- 100 g olives seedless
- Melt the butter, add the onion, leeks, parsnip and potatoes and simmer for 4-5 minutes, until they are browned.
- Add the diced tomatoes, paprika, vegetable broth and the peanuts and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and olives and simmer for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the stew with slices of toast.