India is best known for its culinary taste, exotic spices, and fantastic aromas. If you love Indian cuisine, you definitely need to try the Indian omelet here. We call this recipe an Indian omelet recipe because it is infused with the best Indian spices and other Indian kitchen staples. You will love it!
Indian Omelet Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup stock soup
- 4 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons saffron
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 lemon
- 3 teaspoons yogurt
- Cut the tomatoes into large cubes and the onions into rings.
- Boil them together in the soup.
- Add salt, pepper, saffron and coriander.
- Leave to boil for 10 minutes, then strain.
- Make a 6 eggs omelet, on which you add the cooked tomatoes and onions.
- Add the yogurt and the lemon juice in the remaining soup to make a sauce.
- Serve the Indian omelet together with this yogurt sauce.