The Italian style omelet here is a great breakfast choice if you want to try something a little new and absolutely delicious.
Why an Italian Style Omelet Recipe?
Apart from the usual classic omelet, this comes with Pesto sauce, mozzarella, and some delicious zucchini for extra flavor. When you add the zucchini, the Pesto, and the mozzarella to your omelet, you take things to a whole new level.
This Italian style omelet recipe is a must-try. Here you go.
Italian Style Omelet Recipe
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion
- 5 eggs beaten
- 225 g zucchinis cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon Pesto sauce
- 100 g Mozzarella cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil for garnish
- Heat up the oven.
- Saute the onion for 2-3 minutes in the oil.
- Add the zucchinis and cook until they turn brown and soft.
- Beat the eggs with the Pesto sauce.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and season.
- Pour the eggs over the zucchini and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put the pan in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, and serve with green salad and toast.