Looking for easy vegan recipes? Learn how to make a quick and very simple vegan recipe, leek and tomatoes stew. This vegan stew is quite easy to make and extremely delicious!
Leeks and tomatoes go hand in hand very very well. The stew recipe here requires such few and simple ingredients, and around 20 minutes to make. You should try it if you love vegan food!
Leek and Tomatoes Stew Recipe (VEGAN)
- 800 g leeks
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 450 g tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Cut the leeks into 5 cm pieces.
- Put them in a saucepan with the lemon cut in halves, the lemon juice and the water.
- Cover with parchment paper and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped and peeled tomatoes and the sugar.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.