Our mashed potato croquettes recipe will leave you wanting more! Croquettes are a popular French and Western European appetizer or snack that is so good, it’s addictive.
Our recipe for potato croquettes is one of those comfort food recipes that you will fall in love with. Apart from the classic mashed potatoes croquettes, this recipe is a more doughy but even more delicious croquette recipe. You will love it!
Mashed Potato Croquettes Recipe
- 600 g potatoes
- 40 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 20 g yeast
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 30 g flour
- Boil the potatoes, let them cool and mash them roughly.
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in the lukewarm milk and let it proof.
- Mix the mashed potatoes mix with butter, eggs, flour and the yeast.
- Season the dough well and allowed it to proof for 30 minutes, until it doubles in size.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the amount of dough needed for 1 croquette.
- You can shape it with your hand in a round form.
- Fry them in hot oil until they brown.
- Serve the potato croquettes with sour cream.