The mini meat and mushroom savory tarts are delicious and easy to make and bake appetizer. In addition, they are extremely delicious and anyone can make them at home. Here are the pork and mushroom tart recipe.
Meat & Mushroom Savory Tarts
For The Tart Filling
- 500 g minced pork cams
- 200 g thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 crushed garlic puppy
- 1 tablespoon parsley or dill
For The Tart Dough
- 1 cup of water
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 100 g of sliced olives
- 7 sliced tomatoes
- 100 g grated cheese
- Slightly fry the onion, meat, mushrooms, garlic and herbs in a spoon of oil, over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough. together.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, the size of a larger walnut.
- Grease the mini tart shapes with oil and mold the dough inside them.
- Then add the meat and mushroom filling and decorate with tomato slices, olives and grated cheese.
- Bake the savory tarts in the hot oven for 30 minutes, until they turn brown.
- Serve hot or cold, with lettuce salad and/or ketchup.