Try a delicious meat-stuffed eggplant recipe that will leave you mouthwatering. This recipe is your classic stuffed eggplant with a delicious twist.
The eggplant is filled with a tasty mix of beef and pork and together with the cheese and eggs, this is a very rich and filling dish. You will love our stuffed eggplant recipe right here!
Meat Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- 400 g eggplant
- 400 g beef sirloin
- 250 g pork
- 2 to matoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 50 g of cheese
- 250 ml sour cream
- 200 ml oil
- 3 eggs
- Cut the meat into cubes and sauté until it turns white.
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise and make small knife indents into the core.
- Season with salt and oil and bake them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After they have cooled, cover the eggplant core with the sautéed meat.
- Add the grated cheese and slices of tomatoes on top.
- Cook the stuffed eggplants in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Make a sauce with the tomato paste, salt, pepper and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the eggplants and continue to bake until the meat is completely cooked.
- Serve hot with sour cream.