Try a delicious Mediterranean style baked potatoes recipe with olives and tomatoes. This vegan recipe is such a delicious go-to, super quick, and healthy. Mediterranean style baked potatoes is savory and satisfying.
Loaded with veggies, herbs, and simple ingredients, this vegan potatoes recipe from the Mediterranean Sea will make you come back for more. Here is the recipe.
Mediterranean Style Baked Potatoes Recipe (VEGAN)
- 900 g potatoes cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 garlic cloves unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 400 g small tomatoes
- 150 g olives
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Heat up the oven.
- Place the quartered potatoes in the oven tray, add the oil, lemon juice, the unpeeled garlic cloves and salt and mix everything well.
- Bake the spiced potatoes for 20 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven, and add the tomatoes, the olives and rosemary and bake for another 40 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and crispy.