If you’re looking for authentic Italian pasta vegan, try the Neapolitan sauce spaghetti recipe here. This is a vegan pasta recipe, very easy to make, 100% cruelty-free, and taste-full.
Italians like their spaghetti sauce simple.
Usually, they have their spaghetti with plain tomato sauce. The Neapolitan sauce recipe is a flavorful tomato sauce for pasta, due to the onion, garlic, and celery that adds that extra flavor. Delicious!
Neapolitan Sauce Spaghetti Recipe (VEGAN)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 finely chopped celery stalk
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 250 g spaghetti
- Saute the onion, garlic and celery in the hot oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the other ingredients and continue cooking.
- Cover the pot when the sauce starts boiling and simmer for 1 hour on low heat.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti pasta.