The one-minute omelet recipe for two is an easy, hearty, and very filling recipe that everyone can make. if you love eggs for breakfast as much as we do, then you should definitely try this quick and simple breakfast recipe.
Everyone can make this omelet and we bet everyone will love it! Quick and simple omelet, no fuss.
One-Minute Omelet Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 50 g peas
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 150 g butter
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 100 g smoked fish / ham / sliced salami
- Beat the eggs, add the peas and onions and season.
- Heat up the butter and fry half of the egg composition in it, on one side.
- Pour half of the sour cream and smoked fish over the omelet in the pan.
- Make the second omelet the same way.
- Serve the omelets with tomato salad.