These Picardy crepes are very popular throughout France, and they say it has originated in the 18th century. Classic and delicious. Without further ado, here is the savory Picardy string recipe, or Ficelle Picardie.
Picardy String Crepes Recipe – Ficelle Picardie
- 12 crepes
- 150 g ham
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g grated cheese
- 400 g sour cream
- 40 g butter
- Slice the mushrooms and sauté them in 15 g butter.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream on each crepe.
- Then add the mushrooms, the sliced ham and the grated cheese.
- Roll and put them in a butter greased oven tray.
- Cover the crepes with the rest of the cream, mushrooms, cheese and ham, and butter cubes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.