Try a delicious Polish recipe, boiled potatoes croquettes, a simple and savory potatoes dish. This croquettes recipe is a little different from most potato croquettes in that the potatoes are boiled and finely grated beforehand. Simple, savory delicious.
Why Try Boiled Potatoes Croquettes?
If you love potatoes and potato dishes, this traditional Polish recipe is a must-try. It is a staple to the Polish cuisine and the Polish people have mastered it over the years. It has a little twist to the classic croquettes recipe because the potatoes and first boiled and then grated. You will love the boiled potato croquettes, we guarantee!
Polish Boiled Potatoes Croquettes Recipe (VEGAN)
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 200 g margarine
- 100 g of breadcrumbs
- Boil the potatoes and grate them through the fine grater.
- Mix the grated potatoes with the flour, half of the margarine, salt and pepper.
- Shape the potato mix into small croquettes.
- Boil the croquettes in salt water.
- When they surface, the croquettes are cooked.
- Serve the Polish boiled potatoes croquettes with chopped dill on top.