Looking for a healthy burger recipe? This potato and celery burger recipe here is healthy, simple, and delicious. Potato and celery root actually make a great burger together with a few spices, nuts, and the basics.
Vegetarian Potato and Celery Burger Recipe
This vegetarian burger here will make you 8 veggie burger patties easy to make and easier to eat. You can also make a vegan version if you replace the 2 eggs with flaxseed eggs and the butter with vegan butter. Try our simple and delicious vegetarian burger recipe: potatoes and celery burger recipe. You will love it!
Potato and Celery Burger Recipe (VEGETARIAN)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 350 g potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 onion chopped
- 350 g root celery grated
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 350 g of breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Saute the potatoes and the onion in 1 tablespoon of oil for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the grated celery and cumin seeds and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Leave aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs with the melted butter, add the ground almonds and add this to the vegetable composition.
- Add the breadcrumbs and cilantro and mix well.
- Divide the burger composition into 8.
- Fry the potato and celery burgers on low heat and serve with green salad.