This potatoes and cheese omelet recipe is a completely delicious combo between an omelet and French fries. So if you want a hearty breakfast and want to try something new, you should definitely make the potatoes with cheese omelet.
It is a reinvented version of the Spanish potatoes omelet. But this one is also loaded with cheese, just enough not to overpower the omelet taste or the fries. You are going to love it!
Potatoes & Cheese Omelet – Potato Omelet Recipe
- 500 g potatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bunch green onions
- 500 g tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 50 g grated cheese
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and fry them in hot oil.
- Add the minced garlic, salt, pepper, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes to the pan and fry them a little.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and pour over the potatoes.
- Add the grated cheese to the omelet.
- You can serve the potatoes and cheese omelet with green salad.