Potatoes with ribs always make for a tasty combination. Top it off with a creamy mushroom sauce and you have the perfect casserole. This recipe is not for the faint of heart, but for meat lovers. It is a filling and hearty recipe that is filled with different flavors and absolutely fantastic.
If we’ve convinced you, we invite you to try the delicious potatoes with pork ribs and mushroom sauce casserole recipe and you’ll love it. Recipe below.
Potatoes with Ribs & Mushroom Sauce Casserole
- 900 g potatoes cut in halves
- 225 g pork ribs cut into small pieces
- 3 bell peppers chopped round
- 295 ml mushroom cream store bought
- 150 ml of milk
- Heat up the oven.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool off, then cut into large slices.
- Arrange the potato slices, the pork rib and the bell pepper in layers in a heat-resistant pan.
- The top layer should be peppers.
- Mix mushroom cream, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour in the tray.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.