Stop making boring omelets. Try the rolled omelet recipe, a delicious version of the classic omelet, made from two omelets, one with tomatoes and the other with herbs. And it’s absolutely fantastic!
In fact, this is not just one omelet, but two omelets rolled together into a colorful and eye-appealing roll. Easy to roll, and even easier to eat. You will love this recipe!
Rolled Omelet Recipe – Omelet Roll
- 6 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g butter
- 4 tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped hasmatuchi
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Peel the tomato skins and cut them into cubes.
- Sauté the tomatoes and the crushed garlic in a pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk 3 eggs and add them over the tomatoes in the pan, together with 15 g butter. Place the omelet on a plate. This is the first omelet.
- For the second omelet, mix the other 3 eggs with the herbs (tarragon, parsley, hasmatuchi, chives) and fry in 15 g butter.
- Place the two omelets on top of the other and roll them together.
- Cut them into slices and serve.