This savory recipe will make anyone come back for more. The combination of potatoes, mushrooms, and a decadent cream sauce is to die for. This recipe is simple, easy to make, and a great vegetarian main course or side dish.
If you haven’t yet tried the sautéed potatoes with cream sauce and mushrooms yet, it’s time you do. You will love this recipe.
Sautéed Potatoes with Cream Sauce
- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 250 g mushrooms
- 150 g butter
- 250 g sour cream
- 200 ml of milk
- Fresh dill
- Cut the potatoes into slices and sauté in the butter.
- Boil the milk together with the sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to boil for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the sautéed potatoes and the mushrooms in the sauce and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with butter and dill on top.