Our savory appetizer cake recipe is a must-try! This delicious and easy to make appetizer will definitely surprise your guests. For this recipe, you only need a few key ingredients: eggs, spam or ham, and cheese.
Already sounds delicious? Look for the recipe below.
Savory Cake Appetizer
- 300 g grated cheese
- 300 g pork spam
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 raw eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
- Beat the 4 eggs with a whisk and then add the grated cheese, the spam cut into cubes, the cream, and the flour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a bread pan with oil and then cover with flour.
- Put half of the composition in the pan.
- Cut the boiled eggs on length, add them too, and then pour the rest of the composition.
- Bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve cold.