The savory ham and cheese crepes recipe here is a must-try! Crepes are such a staple food, easy to make, and absolutely delicious. Everybody loves crepes for dessert, but they are more versatile than that.
Savory Ham & Cheese Crepes
- 10 thin crepes
- 200 g cheese
- 10 slices of ham prosciutto cotto
- tomato sauce
- Place a slice of ham on each hot crepe and then sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Roll the crepes and arrange them in an oven pan.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the rolled crepes, and make sure they are fully covered.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the crepes in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.