We came to this fluffy homemade bread recipe after more or less successful attempts and re-attempts to make bread at home. Before we begin, I must tell you that the bread comes out absolutely delicious: fluffy, flavorful, hearty! You will get the same delicious loaf of homemade bread if you follow the simple steps below.
How to Make Bread at Home?
First of all, with much love. With minor changes and adjustments to the original recipe, I think we have come to the perfect homemade bread recipe. With this homemade bread recipe, I made my boyfriend fall for me head over heels. Or for my bread, but who cares, right? The effect is immediate, I’m telling you!
Then you have to add great patience, even if it does not show in the recipe. Especially if you want a fluffy and well-grown homemade bread, as we all like it.
Last but not least, a tasty and healthy homemade bread is made with the best ingredients. Yes! All ingredients matter, from flour to salt. Therefore…
Ingredients are Key In Our Homemade Bread Recipe!
- Homemade bread flour – the number of the flour represents the amount of gluten in it; the best flour to use for this recipe, is the one with as much gluten as possible (the higher the number, the better).
- Yeast – do not use instant yeast but instead get some fresh yeast, it makes such a difference!
- Sugar – we use brown sugar or coconut sugar because it’s a much healthier option.
- Oil – cold-pressed oil is much healthier.
- Salt – I recommend salt without additives or other things in it, organic is better.
So, if you want to impress your loved ones, you have to try this homemade bread recipe. This way you can secure even further your place in their hearts. We wish you fluffy and tasty homemade bread making. Let’s get into the recipe!
Artisan Homemade Bread Recipe – No Knead
- 1 kg White flour 650
- 25 g Fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 700 ml Lukewarm water warm, not hot
- Mix a cup of flour with the sugar and the yeast In a large bowl and add the lukewarm water.
- Mix well with a whisk and let it proof for 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes have passed, add the 4 tablespoons oil, salt and flour gradually, mixing constantly with the whisk.
- When the bread dough binds, we begin to knead it by hand, incorporating all the flour into the dough.
- Knead for 2-3 minutes, then place the dough in a greased bowl for further proofing.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let the dough rise for 40 minutes, during which it should double in size.
- Place the dough on the working surface sprinkled with flour.
- Cut it into two equal parts and knead for 2-3 minutes, no more.
- Form two bread loaves, and dent with a knife to make the bread grow and to bake well.
- Place the bread in greased baking pans in a warm place for 15 minutes. They will thus become fluffier. I leave them on the stove with the fire burning in the oven and the door slightly open.
- Bake the breads in the oven for 50-60 minutes on medium heat (220° C), until they are well browned.
- Remove the breads from the pans and smear the crust with butter, so that the bread crust becomes soft and does not harden.
- Wrap in a clean kitchen towel and leave them stay for 2-3 hours (if you can resist it). The homemade bread is ready!