You will love this simple pretzel recipe! Pretzels are great with beer at game night, but also an amazing appetizer for a Sunday lunch or even a great pick-nick snack. You can make pretzels at home, following this simple recipe below.
Simple Pretzels Recipe
- 250 g margarine
- 250 g sour cream
- 250 g pork lard
- 150 g finely grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a doughy consistency.
- Add the flour at the end and add as much as needed, so you get a malleable consistency.
- Put the dough in a cold room or in the fridge for several hours.
- Take a small bit of dough and roll with your hands into 6-7 cm long sticks.
- Shape the dough sticks into pretzels.
- Place on the oven tray and bake at high temperature until they turn slightly brown.