There are tons of spaghetti recipes out there, but there is one particular recipe especially for hangovers. This recipe is called spaghetti mezza notte in Italian, which literally translates into “Midnight Spaghetti“.
But it’s not just a quick midnight dish, also a simple to make and an absolutely delicious one. You only need 15 minutes to make and one pot. Yes, a one-pot pasta recipe with 2 key ingredients: butter and parmesan cheese.
Here is the simple Spaghetti Mezza Notte recipe, the perfect snack for hangover.
Spaghetti Mezza Notte – The Hangover Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 l Water (for boiling the pasta)
- 8 g Salt
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 100 g Butter
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 100 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- Put the water to boil in a pot, and when it starts boiling add the salt.
- Meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the spaghetti to boil in the pot.
- When there is little to no water left in the pot, turn the fire off, add the butter and stir well until the butter melts completely.
- Add the lemon juice too.
- Last, add the grated Parmesan cheese and very well.
- The one pot Spaghetti Mezza Notte recipe is done.