Make delicious spicy hash browns with sour cream sauce by following this simple recipe. Indeed, hash browns don’t have to be plain and boring. The hash browns recipe below is full of flavor due to the hot paprika and cheddar cheese added to the potato hashes.
Plus, it comes with a light and refreshing sour cream sauce that goes perfectly with the spicy hash browns. If you love hash browns, you will definitely love this recipe here.
Spicy Hash Browns with Sour Cream Sauce Recipe
- 750 g potatoes
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika powder or red chili
- 100 g grated Cedar cheese
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 bell pepper cut into cubes
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Grate the potatoes and drain the water well using a cotton gauze.
- Mix the potatoes with the eggs, hot paprika and grated Cedar and season.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently sauté the cubed bell pepper.
- Add the bell pepper into the potato mixture and combine.
- Split the composition into 4 hash browns and fry them on medium heat until golden-brown.
- Mix sour cream with the poppy seeds and serve with spicy hash browns.