Discover a delicious savory pancake recipe, our spinach pancakes with mushroom filling recipe served with a side of salad. The spinach pancake recipe here comes with a serving of hot mushroom sauce on the side. This savory recipe is easy to make and will leave everyone mouthwatering.
You can try our savory recipe here!
Spinach and Mushrooms Pancakes Recipe
- 125 g fresh spinach
- 125 g flour
- 300 ml of milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 chopped onion
- 150 g chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 300 ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Oil for frying
- Simmer the spinach in hot water, covered for 5 minutes.
- Drain and chop the spinach finely.
- Mix the flour, milk and egg well.
- Add the spinach and spices into the pancake mix.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, fry the pancakes one at a time.
- Cover them to keep warm.
- Separately, fry the onion.
- Then add the mushrooms and continue to fry them until the juices has dropped.
- Mix the sour cream with the corn flour, and add over the mushrooms over fire.
- Stir until the composition thickens.
- Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Fill the pancakes with the mushroom sauce and serve with tomato salad.